• By Siri!

    A Beautiful Day-out with my cute little babies..



    Sometimes you don't know ..you just feel like a kid and your heart just swings with merriness ..If am allowed to ask something to God I would always beg for this kind of happiness to be with me forever. No matter where am and no matter what I am!

    The wild grass was just majestic and full of music. The sun was as charming as moon and not to forget he was very cool. The chirping birds and the warm rays just gave me a treat for my lifetime. And these cutest babies have made my day! I could clearly hear the music made by heart that beautiful day..

    And yes am ready to bear hundreds of those wild winters to wait for such a beautiful summer. There was a Swedish proverb which goes like this. A life without a love is like a life without summer. So true. Isn’t it?

    People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.  ~Anton Chekhov
    There was a blanket of vivid colours in front of me .The beautiful fragrance in the air and the chirpy music were the only life savers to my stressful week. The sunshine was just like powdered gold that was sprinkled on the Nature Goddess. What else could I ask for?
    Green was the silence, wet was the light,
    The month of June trembled like a butterfly....
    ~Pablo Neruda
    There were millions of Williams Wordsmiths smiling at me reminding me the bright childhood days. Want to live life like a flower facing towards sun..

    No price is set on the lavish summer;
    June may be had by the poorest comer.
    ~James Russell Lowell,

    I almost wished that I could be the delicate grass flower there witnessing each and every drop of life in those green lands ..

    It happened for me to have a day for myself and just myself to escape from all the materialistic things in the world. To the world where I wanted to live all my life. I was dipped in the colors of the rainbow and got soaked in the radiant sunlight. I certainly lived that moment..

    The most wonderful creatures in my world are animals...I can spend hours and hours together with animals and songs. And how can me not love being to this wonderful heaven on Earth..yes it’s a Safari Park..


    My love for these cute babies is so conditional that I wanted to bring them all home and want to tie their liberty. Want to touch those tiny soft little fingers hidden under  thick fur..and gaze into their blinking glass eyes..God has his own chemistry in creating this world with so different species. Amazingly we have been living together helping each other and never broke the trust of Him until this greedy money came into our lives. Ok keeping my traumas aside, all I wanted to express is the joy I experienced spending with these cute lil babies of my world..


    Longleat Safari Park is still lingering in my memories and perhaps it occupied a little space in my heart too. This beautiful safari park is a great escape to enjoy a full day for those who love Nature and Wildlife.. 

    Can a tortoise be more beautiful than this? Never got a chance to watch it so closely.





    Attention ..!!!!!!you are now entering into the Monkey World..They could jump on you and scratch you..



    Let me enter into car or else I will break your screen wipers!!


    Look at the invaders!!


    We totally enjoyed the company of these little friends throughout our ride in their little kingdom. They were telling hi to everyone who enters into the zone without leaving any car. Feeding the monkeys is prohibited there but still we took our chance and went mischievous.




    Look at this guy..He seems to be so bored with his life!


    We are that powerful. Car lights are no exception for our adventures..


    Again please..!! The moment I felt the warmness in my palm..no…..warmness in my heart..Am still searching for words to express that magical feeling I experienced feeding these deer..


    “Some people talk to animals. Not many listen though. That's the problem.” 




    “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” 




    “The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” 

    ― John Muir



    Cheers..Smile Please..The Great Family Photo!



    My brother used to call me as Hippo sometimes and I now I get what he meant! Time for some revenge :/

    Lazy times! 


    “it's a smile, it's a kiss, it's a sip of wine ... it's summertime!” 



    Summer afternoon—summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.” 




    Green was the silence, wet was the light,
    the month of June trembled like a butterfly.”
    ― Pablo Neruda100 Love Sonnets








    Angel! Is what I felt seeing this beauty..White !! fox!!! Beautiful!!!











    “Summertime is always the best of what might be.” 



    “Summer's lease hath all too short a date.”
    ― William ShakespeareShakespeare's Sonnets


    And here are the photographers of the day!! So these pics are the beautiful work of my friends and family..Yes..I state that most of the pictures used here are clicked by these two chaps and they gave me full rights to copyright with my website


    So did you enjoy my English Summer story! What’s your story this summer?


    2 comments:

    1. longleat safari park.....beautiful

      ReplyDelete
    2. wow..awesum cliks siri...e post ma abayi ki chupista..mahadev loves animals n don`t feels lit bit fear 2 touch.same like u...u couple luks gud BTW..

      ReplyDelete

     

    Sireesha Puppala

    A Software engineer,photographer,cook,writer,a vivid reader and last but not the least a decent home maker!!I always want to be simple,enthusiastic,upbeat and hardworking!!

    Disclaimer

    All photos and content are original from the author unless otherwise stated and not copied from anywhere else. If you wish to use the content or photographs please ask the author first. All the comments re subjected to moderation and no spam will be published.